Thanks for checking out Team Bucket, Bucket Brewery’s running team for the Providence Craft Brew 5K!
The Craft Brew 5Ks are a series of 5K (3.1 mile) races that end with a great craft beer festival. The Providence race will be held on Sunday, July 20th at 11:00am. We plan to be there with a big group of Bucket Brewery fans representing our team! It doesn’t matter if you’ve run countless races or if you’ve never run a step, we want you to join in.
We’re teaming up with Rhode Runner to provide training for runners of any experience level.
We will be using Rhode Runner’s Sofa-to-5K plan to get you started safely and to help you build up to the 5K distance. Every week you’ll get a schedule of runs and walks to follow to move towards the 5K goal. We’ll also have a weekly group run with coaching and advice to help and motivate you.
We’ll have a weekly group run with the team, and coaching and advice from Rhode Runner staff. You are also welcome to join in with the Rhode Runner running club for coached track workouts on Wednesday nights.
Benefits of Joining
We want to provide a great experience for anyone who joins the team. Membership perks include:
- Team Shirt – A high quality technical shirt with the team logo to wear on runs, especially the race.
- Weekly Group Runs – We’ll meet every Tuesday at 6pm at Bucket Brewery for a group run. Run leaders from Bucket and Rhode Runner will join in to help you get the most from your run.
- Free beer* – Hang out after each weekly group run and enjoy a beer at the brewery!
- Coaching – Training programs, supervised track workouts and personalized advice will be provided by experienced runners and coaches.
- Training Schedule – A training calendar will be available on the Bucket Brewery website, and a weekly schedule will be sent out via email.
- Discounted Registration – Team members will be able to register for the race and/or the festival* with a code for a 5% discount.
- Prizes* – Growlers will be awarded to achievements in various categories.
All of this can be yours for a $29 registration fee!
or go to bucketbrewery.com/running if you’re already registered
Want to run for the Bucket Brewery team, but don’t want to join the training group?
Just select “Register with a Team” when you sign up, and search for “Bucket Brewery”.
*Any benefits that include the serving or consumption of alcohol will not be available to anyone under the age of 21.